In this film, Dr Pamela Richardson-Ngwenya from the Institute for Sustainable Food introduces her knowledge exchange project, Make it Grow. The project used an innovative, participatory approach to help community organisations develop and launch food projects, raise funds and create support networks.
This film is accompanied by a digital exhibition.
- Dr Pamela Richardson-Ngwenya, Department of Geography
- Professor Peter Jackson, Department of Geography
- Alexandra Plummer, Graphics, Communications and Co-facilitation
- Rudo Chakanyuka, Graphic Recording, Design and Workshop Support
- Lydia Kerin, Media and Publicity
About Make it Grow