Podcast, 35 mins
Age of Love
Part of Festival of the Mind
19 Sep 2020 17:00
More about the project
A light-hearted, sensitive look at sexuality in older age, this audio-play is a touching tribute to Frank and Joy, and all who experience sexual difficulty. Recorded as a podcast within a podcast, it explores sex and intimacy – topics that are difficult to talk about.
Don’t blush! This podcast contains mature themes and sexual references.
- Dr Sharron Hinchliff, Health Sciences School
- Christopher Green, Writer and Performer - writer, producer and voice of Frank
- Melanie Crawley, Actor - voice of Joy
- Pete McKee, Visual Artist - creator of the characters 'Frank and Joy'
- Part of Festival of the Mind 2020