Ann Radcliffe was one of the highest paid authors of the 18th century, so why don’t we know about her today?
Professor Angela Wright is one of two general editors of the complete works of Ann Radcliffe. Along with Dr Rosie Whitcombe, PhD student Samiha Begum and undergraduate students Charlie Roker and Jamie Creese from the School of English, we explore who Ann Radcliffe was, and what makes her unique.
- Professor Angela Wright, School of English, General co-editor (with Professor Michael Gamer) of the complete works of Ann Radcliffe
- Dr Rosie Whitcombe, MHRA Postdoctoral Research Associate, School of English
- Samiha Begum, PhD student, School of English
- Jamie Creese, BA English Literature, School of English, cohost of The Vampire Bookclub podcast
- Charlie Roker, BA English Literature, School of English, cohost of The Vampire Bookclub podcast