In this final episode of the Sustainable Care and TSA Digital Care Futures podcast, Kate Hamblin (University of Sheffield) and Tim Mulrey (TSA) spoke to guests from two local authorities that had explored how to promote digital connectivity and inclusion, and the implications for the ways they were using technology in adult social care.
- Dr Kate Hamblin, Sustainable Care Co-Investigator
- Tim Mulrey, TEC Services Association (TSA)
- Ann Williams, Commissioner and Contract Manager, Liverpool City Council
- Geoff Connell, Director of IMT & Chief Digital Officer, Norfolk County Council
- Sarah Rank, Head of Business and Technology for Adult Social Services, Norfolk County Council
- James Bullion, Executive Director of Adult Social Services, Norfolk County Council
- Produced by Dan Williamson